Monday, June 1, 2009

More SIGNS along the JOURNEY...

Some days the signs we pass along the way are just a BLURR of messages that we don't even see or have time to absorb. I love looking at Kenyan signs...they say so much... and sometimes they just crack me up or baffle me.
Here are some more signs along the road...inside schools or on the pathway...
The size of this church is only slightly bigger than the sign...but what a worship service we had..
I've stayed at a lot of hotels in Texas...but never at the Texas Hotel...it does appear to have wi-fi though...that's a plus
I'm not sure what these guys definition of 'modern' is ...but as a general rule...if I can't spell 'modern'...I'm probably not modern...
Psalm 133:1 ...a sweet sign of harmony in the dining room of Africa Theological Seminary in Kitale...

1 comment:

  1. The signs are great! We have a couple of great ones too - a Pioneer seed sign and a Polite Notice to stay off the grass. And the Equator sign on the road to Kitale. Missing Kenya. Hope all is well there. Be Blessed !

    ReplyDelete